Enrich residents’ lives in a resort-like atmosphere at an Otterbein SeniorLife Community!
We are currently searching for committed and compassionate registered nurses and licensed practical nurses for our community.
Otterbein SeniorLife Communities aren’t like any other senior retirement community you’ve ever been to! We’ve adopted a resort feel by placing our communities in a peaceful environment and providing amenities such as fitness centers (in select communities), pools (in select communities), and amazing food! As an RN or LPN at Otterbein SeniorLife, you’ll get to enjoy these amenities, too.
Our registered nurses and licensed practical nurses have a variety of work schedule options in a family-like environment. The high-staff to-resident ratio allows you to spend more one-on-one time with the residents, such as joining them for meals and participating in activities.
Access to your earned wages prior to pay date;
- Paid time off;
- High staff to resident ratio;
- Healthcare insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance);
- 401(k)/403(b) with match;
- And life insurance (company-paid);
- Shift differential;
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee;
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein sites);
- Variety of work schedule options;
- Employee sponsored fund to help employees in need;
- Vendor discounts include: cell phone; amusement parks, rental car; etc.);
- And tuition reimbursement.