Assure successful operations of the existing Neighborhoods and start-up of the new Neighborhoods. Lead Neighborhood Operations Leadership team. Establish strategic objectives and annual business plans for each neighborhood that is consistent with Otterbein’s strategic direction. Develop and implement strategies and tactics for post-acute rehabilitation consistent with the Affordable Care Act requirements
- Champion the liberation of elders and those who serve them from the mindset of institutional care
- Insure processes and systems are developed and monitored to meet/exceed operational metrics such as quality, financial, customer, family and partner satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategies for neighborhood growth as part of the overall Otterbein strategy
- Select and develop high performing staff members
- Member of and/or report to Board committee(s).
- Speak at workshops and community organizations regarding the Neighborhood model