Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Licensure/Certification: None Applicable.
Experience: 0-2 year’s food service experience in a long term care or similar setting preferred.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with persons who are ill, disabled, elderly, and/or emotionally upset.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent literacy and writing, documentation, communication, and interpersonal abilities.
- Must have knowledge of methods and procedures, principles of sanitation, and principles of safe food handling (i.e. min & max temperatures of food).
- Must have knowledge of the care and use of food service equipment and kitchen equipment.
- Must have the ability to work fast and efficiently in order to maintain timelines for dishwashing position.