Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living. Provides high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating and cooperating with others to attain goals
1. Provides quality resident care including teeth care, toileting, bathing, incontinence, and dressing in a caring and supportive manner as needed per individual resident.
2. Residents who need encouragement, supervision, cueing or other non-weight-bearing assistance related to transfer ambulation, toileting etc. receive appropriate assistance.
3. Rolling carts, laundry hampers and other equipment is safely moved through work and resident areas.
4. There is ongoing obervation and assessment with reports of significant observations to the nurse in charge.
5. Quickly responds to emergency calls from Independent Living residents as directed by the nurse in charge.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred