Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Provides high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals.
1. Provides quality resident ADL care including teeth care,
toileting, bathing, incontinence, and dressing in a caring
and supportive manner as needed per individual resident.
2. Residents who need encouragement, supervision, cueing,
or other non-weight-bearing assistance related to transfer
ambulation, toileting etc. receive appropriate assistance.
3. Rolling carts, laundry hampers and other equipment is
safely moved through work and resident areas.
4. There is ongoing observation and assessment with reports
of significant observations to the nurse in charge.
5. Quickly responds to emergency calls from Independent
Living residents as directed by the nurse in charge.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred